In a few words:
I live in Pennsylvania with my boyfriend, Harry, our dog Tess, and our cat Rumble. During the day, I’m a product manager at a software company. At night I’m usually walking with Tess, marathoning Netflix shows (current faves: West Wing, Lost, GOT, and The Walking Dead), or attempting to blog!
Why a blog?
I’ve actually attempted a blog 3 times before. I obviously failed at those (haha). Each time, I had the idea of helping other girls like me get through life. One relatable story at a time. Post by post.
Where did the blog name come from?
I grew up in Georgia – hence the “peaches” part. After going to grad school in New York, I moved to Pennsylvania. I also started “penning” my blog. I originally was going to use Peaches to PenN, but if I ever move away from PA, I still want the blog name to make sense!
You’re still reading? Well shucks. Here are some more tidbits:
- I’m 31.
- I could eat Mexican every day (sometimes I do. #noshame).
- I’ve recently discovered that onions can go on anything.
- Nordstrom is my BFF.
- I’ll easily spend 2 hours in Target.
- Office supplies are the BEST.
- My hair is naturally straight and I’m way too lazy to style it 90% of the time.
- No, my hair color isn’t real.
- I read. A lot. Invite me to your book clubs!
Let’s chat! Email me: email@example.com
Peaches to Pen may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission if you click on a link and/or purchase from a link on this site. Thank you for supporting brands that help me keep Peaches to Pen up and running!